- 1 (12 ounce)packagefusillior rotini pasta
- 3largezucchini, chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce)cansdiced tomatoes with green pepper and onion, undrained
- 1/3cup mincedfresh parsley
- 1/2cup freshly shreddedparmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling water to desired doneness, drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic and zucchini until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in pasta and cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »