- 1smallsweet red pepper, cut into 3/4 inch thick strips
- 1smallyellow sweet pepper, cut into 3/4 inch thick strips
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1/3cupolive oil
- 1/4cupbalsamic vinegar
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh basil
- 1tablespoon toastedpine nuts
- Halve zucchini crosswise; slice lengthwise into 1/4″ pieces.
- Arrange zucchini and peppers on a 15 X 10 X 1 inch baking pan that has been lined with foil.
- Combine 1 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- Brush onto vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until just tender.
- While vegetables are baking, combine 1/3 cup oil, vinegar and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in parsley.
- Place baked vegetables on a serving dish.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle basil and pine nuts on top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »