- 10cupszucchini, grated
- 4cupsonions, cut fine
- 1sweet red pepper, grated
- 1green sweet pepper, grated
- 1teaspoondry mustard
- 1teaspooncelery seeds
- 2 1/2cupswhite vinegar
- Add grated zucchini, onions, red and green peppers to a large pot and add 5 tablespoons salt (not iodized) and soak overnight in fridge.
- Drain and rinse and squeeze out water (like making a snowball).
- Make your syrup and bring to a boil and add the zucchini mix.
- Boil 15 minutes and jar in hot jars and water bath for 5-10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »