- 2lbs seeded and cubedzucchini
- 1 (20 ounce)cancrushed pineapple
- 1-3ouncecrystallized ginger(use more if you like more kick less if you don`t!I myself like a lot!)
- 6ounces of ballfruit jell or Certo(liquid pectin)
- 1 (6 ounce)boxpineapple Jell-O
- Place zucchini, pineapples, and crystallized ginger in a food processor and puree.
- Add to a heavy bottom pot with sugar and boil for 20 minutes. That`s a rolling boil.
- Stirring all the while.
- Add Certo and bring to a full rolling boil for 1 more minute add jello and stir to blend.
- Fill 4-1 pint jars or 8 1/2 pint jars.I like to do the 8 jars because there would be more to give as gifts.
- Process in a water bath for 10 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »