- 2mediumzucchini, peeled and sliced
- 2eggs, beaten
- 2cups dryItalian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 8ounces shreddedmozzarella cheese
- 1/2cup shreddedparmesan cheese
- 3-4cups of your favoritemarinara sauce
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dip zucchini slices in egg and then coat with breadcrumb mixture and bake on cookie sheets drizzled with olive oil until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes on each side.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Put one layer of”breaded” zucchini slices on top and coat with more sauce and a generous sprinkling of both cheeses.
- Repeat this procedure to use up all the zucchini.
- Cover with tin foil and bake approximately 30 minutes or until top layer of cheese is melted at 375 degrees.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »