- 1/2cupwarm water
- 2 (1/4 ounce)packagesdry yeast or2 tablespoonsdry yeast
- 1cup warmmilk
- 3 1/2cupsflour
- 2/3cupzucchini, grated,squeezed and tightly packed,plus
- 1tablespoonoil, to top dough while rising
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Combine with warm milk.
- Place oil, flour, salt and zucchini into a large bowl.
- Add liquid all at once and stir well.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead for 10 minutes.
- Top dough with 1 tbls.
- of oil.
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot until doubled.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead slightly.
- Shape into rolls, place in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Let rise about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place rolls on a middle rack.
- Lower heat to 350F and bake for 20 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »