- 2mediumzucchinior squash or3 smallzucchini or squash, of your choice trimmed,cut into 1/4 inch rounds(I also used magda squash)
- 3-4small ripetomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1mediumred onion, thinly sliced
- 3tablespoonsolive oil
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1teaspoondried basilor dried thyme
- 1/3cupparmesan cheese
- Using a cassrole baking dish, place zucchini into layers,next place the onion slices over zucchini,place tomatoes over the top of the onions.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes, onions, zucchini that have been layered; Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper and basil OR thyme.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 or until zucchini is almost tender, Sprinkle with pasmesan cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »