- 2lbszucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1cuplemon juice
- 3tablespoonslemons, rind of
- 1packageliquid pectin(4 teaspoons)
- Boil zucchini in water to cover until tender.
- Mash or puree until smooth.
- Place in large saucepan; add butter,sugar,lemon juice and peel.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring frequently.
- Add liquid pectin; boil for 2 minutes.
- Skim off any foam; pour into jars.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in freezer for long-term storage.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »