- 2-3zucchini, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2tablespoonsdry white wineor sherry wine
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1/4cup gratedparmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 6ouncesfettuccine, uncooked
- additional gratedparmesan cheese(to garnish)(optional)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking:.
- Saute the zucchini in butter, garlic and wine until crisp tender.
- (I tend to lean toward the’tender’, but that’s only preference).
- Add the sour cream, salt and pepper, stirring constantly until blended and heated through.
- Add the parmesan cheese and continue stirring until blended.
- Drain the cooked pasta and gently toss together with the zucchini mixture.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »