- 1 (9 inch)pie crusts
- 2cups pureed cookedzucchini
- 1cupevaporated milk, warmed
- To make the puree, skin the zucchini and cut it up into 1-inch chunks.
- Microwave on high, until easily pierced with a fork, about 9 minutes, stirring once.
- Pour off any water (very important!).
- Puree in the blender.
- Mix zucchini puree, honey and dry ingredients together.
- Warm milk and add with eggs to zucchini mixture.
- Use hand mixer to blend well.
- Pour into unbaked 9-inch pie crust.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350°F and bake for 40-45 minutes longer; OR until knife inserted slightly off center (about half way between the center and edge) comes out clean, center will be wobbly.
- Cool for about 2 hours and then chill for several, if desired.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »