- 1cupall-purpose flouror unbleached flour
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1/2teaspoononion salt
- 1/4teaspoongarlic powder
- 1cup coarsely shredded unpeeledzucchini
- 1/4cuplow-fat plain yogurt
- 2ounces gratedparmesan cheese
- 1/4teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 1/4cup shreddedlowfat swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 or 9 inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, onion salt, and garlic powder.
- In medium bowl, combine zucchini, yogurt, pimiento, Parmesan cheese, hot pepper sauce, and egg; mix well.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread evenly in spray-coated pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle cheese over top; return to oven 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »