- 1/2cupalmonds, slivered
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 2tablespoonssoy sauce
- Cut zucchini into bite sized sticks or slices.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add almonds.
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden brown and lightly toasted.
- Stir constantly or they will burn.
- You can also toast them under a broiler/griller if you prefer.
- Set almonds aside.
- Add zucchini and garlic to pan.
- Cook until tender but not mushy.
- Add a small amount of water to the pan if needed to prevent burning or sticking.
- Stir through the soy sauce and almonds and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »