- 4pork chops, 1 1/4 inches thick and slit for stuffing
- 1 1/2cupsprepared stuffing
- 1tablespoonvegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce)bottlechili sauce
- Trim excess fat from pork chops.
- Spoon stuffing into slit pockets in chops and secure with toothpicks.
- Brown the chops in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in a 2 quart rectangular or oval baking dish.
- Pour the chili sauce over them and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Stir the sauce, and turn and baste the chops.
- Cover and bake an additional 30-40 minuted or until tender and no longet pink.
- Remove the toothpicks and skim fat off the sauce.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »