- 1cup cookedroast beef
- 1/2cup cooked dicedpotatoes
- 1/2cup cooked dicedcarrots
- 1 cooked dicedonion
- 1 1/2cups leftoverbeef gravy, divided
- 4teaspoonsWorcestershire sauce, divided
- 1 1/2teaspoonsonion powder
- 3/4teaspoongarlic powder
- Combine meat, vegetables, water, 1/4 C gravy, 1 T worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp onion powder and 1/4 tsp garlic powder, and set aside.
- Put margarine in a deep-dish 10 inch pie plate and place in a cold oven.
- Turn heat to 425 degrees.
- Puree milk, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a blender container at high speed for 45 seconds.
- Remove pie plate from the oven and pour the batter in the plate.
- Spoon meat and vegetable mixture into the center of the pie plate.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, being careful not to open oven door during that time.
- While casserole is baking, heat remaining 1 C gravy with remaining 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder until hot.
- Serve casserole topped with gravy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »