- 1 1/2lbsturkey breast, sliced about 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick and cut into strips
- 4tablespoonssoy sauceor tamari soy sauce
- 1teaspoonlemon juice
- 1teaspoonlime juice
- 1teaspoonbrown sugar
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/2teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1/4teaspoonground allspice
- 1/4teaspoongarlic powder
- Combine marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Add turkey slices and coat thoroughly with marinade; refrigerate overnight.
- If you have a dehydrator, use it.
- I use my oven; it only goes down to 170 degrees F.
- Cover oven rack with aluminum foil then preheat to 170 degrees; place marinated turkey breast strips on baking racks and place racks in the oven.
- Prop open oven door slightly with an oven mitt to allow humidity to escape.
- Check turkey after about 4 hours; mine takes between 4 and 4-1/2 hours in a 170 degree F oven.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »