- 2bunchesscallions, trimmed,leaving the green tops
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2-5ounces buddigdeli roast beef or ham(or thin sliced lunch meat)
- Wash and trim the scallions.
- I leave about half of the dark green portion of the scallion.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the softened cream cheese and form it around the lower half or 2/3rd’s of the scallion.
- Wrap with one piece of the sliced meat.
- Depending on the length of the scallion, I sometimes fold the meat in half.
- Chill in frig and serve on a veggie platter.
- Note: I count the number of scallions and just judge how much cream cheese and meat slices I will need.
- Cooking time is chill time in frig.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »