- 2 (2 1/2 ounce)packagesdeli roast beef, very thinly sliced(Carl Buddig brand, or similar)
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- 3bunchesgreen onions
- Wash and dry onions; cut off roots and trim green tops to about 5-6 inches.
- Thinly spread cream cheese on one half of one slice of beef.
- Lay one onion on the cheese-covered half of the meat so that white end of the onion lines up with the middle of the meat (where the cheese ends) and the side of the onion lines up with the edge of the meat.
- Fold the plain half of the meat up over the onion, matching up the edges of the meat.
- Starting with the onion end, roll up beef and cheese tightly around onion (most of the green top will stick out).
- Repeat until the rest of the ingredients are used up.
- Refrigerate until cheese is firm and serve cold.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »