- 1cupgraham cracker crumbs
- 1/4cupbutter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 1tablespoonvanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350* f.
- Combine crumbs, 2 T sugar, butter and Mix well.
- Press in bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake fo 10 minute, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add 1 Celsius sugar, mixing well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Stir in vanilla and salt.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature on rack.
- Refrigerate several hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »