- 1/2cupfrozen pitted tart cherries(or may use drained canned pitted pie cherries, frozen after draining)
- 1 1/2fluid ounces mixtotequila(or whichever type of tequila you prefer)
- 2fluid ouncescherry juiceor cherry syrup
- 1fluid ouncefresh lime juice
- 1fluid ouncetriple secor Cointreau liqueur
- 2cupsice(more or less to achieve consistency)
- 1 stemmedmaraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- Place liquid ingredients in the bottom of your blender (do not add ice first or you will jam the blades).
- Add ice.
- Puree until ice is smooth and margarita is thick and creamy, adding ice to achieve consistency if necessary.
- Pour into a frosted margarita glass, garnish with maraschino cherry, and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »