- 1/4cupground flax seeds
- 3/4cup whole wheatgraham flour
- 3/4cupwhite flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 1egg, beaten
- 1 1/2cups finely choppedapples
- 3tablespoonscanola oil
- 1/2cup choppednuts
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl; combine egg, oil, and milk; add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir until JUST blended.
- Fold in apples and nuts; batter will be thick.
- Fill well greased muffin cups 2/3 full; bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes, or until tops spring back when touched.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »