- 1cupbutter, softened(no substitutes)
- 1teaspoonalmond extract
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 3cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/4teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 2cups diced freshwhite peaches
- confectioners’ sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in extracts.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to the batter alternately with sour cream.
- Fold in the peaches.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioner’s sugar if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »