- 1cupbutter, melted,but not cooled
- 3/4cupbaking cocoa
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1 1/4cupsflour
- 1cupdried cherries, cut in half
- 1 (11 ounce)bag ghirardelliwhite chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch (or similar sized) pan.
- Stir together melted butter, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and baking powder.
- I just use a rubber spatula for stirring; a wooden spoon should work just as well, or the mixer too.
- Then add an egg, stir it in well, add 1/3 cup flour, stir it in, and repeat until all eggs and flour have been added.
- The last flour addition will only be a quarter cup.
- If using a mixer, add all the eggs together, mix in and then add all of the flour.
- Make sure it’s all mixed together thoroughly.
- Add the cherries and white chocolate chips and stir just until mixed.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread it out evenly to the edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and then check.
- They should be done by then, but they may take another minute or two, but be careful not to overbake.
- Try to let them cool for half an hour before cutting.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »