- 1 1/2cupsgraham cracker crumbs
- 4 1/2tablespoonssugar
- 4 1/2tablespoonsbutter or margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce)packageswhite chocolate baking squares, melted,slightly cooled
- MIX crumbs, 4 1/2 Tbls.
- sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 12 minutes.
- MIX cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- Pour over crust.
- BAKE at 325°F for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish, if desired, with chocolate shavings.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Variation: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake: Stir 1 jar (3 1/2 oz.) macadamia nuts, chopped (about 3/4 cup), into batter.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »