- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 1jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1tablespoonvegetable oil
- 4cupschicken broth
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce)cansgreat northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2tablespoonsfresh parsley, minced or1 tablespoondried parsley
- 1tablespoonlime juice
- 1-1 1/4teaspoonground cumin
- 1/4cupcold water
- 2cups cubedcooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, cook onion, jalapeno and garlic until tender.
- Stir in broth, beans, parsley, lime juice and cumin; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into chili.
- Add chicken.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »