- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1/2tablespoon gratedlemons, rind of
- 2 (15 ounce)canswhite beans(navy, cannellini,or white kidney)
- 1/2cuphalf-and-half(can substitute sour cream and cut back on lemon juice)
- 1tablespoondried dill
- 1tablespoonfresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add lemon peel and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add cream, beans, dill, and lemon juice.
- Cook until sauce thickens and coats beans, about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »