- 1 (18 1/2 ounce)packagewhite cake mix
- 1 1/3cupsseedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 (4 ounce)packagestrawberry kiwi gelatin powder
- 3egg whites
- 1tablespoonoilor vegetable oil(preferrably)
- 1/4cupwatermelon juice
- 2cupspowdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese, softened
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, watermelon, gelatin powder, egg whites and oil.
- Beat until smooth, takes about 3 minutes on high speed.
- (Some little chunks of watermelon are fine.) Pour in prepared pan and bake at 350F degrees for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack, and frost with the Watermelon Frosting.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
- Add sugar and watermelon juice, fold in with a spatula until completely blended.
- Spread over cake.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired, or any other fruit of your choice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »