- 1 (7 1/2 ounce)bagmixed greens(preferably with radicchio leaves)
- 1 7/8ouncesspinach leaves
- 2tablespoons finely choppedonions
- 4sun-dried tomatoes, sliced(packed in oil)
- olive oil
- 6ounces creamygoat cheese
- 5tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/2teaspoonyellow mustard
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 2tablespoonsbalsamic vinegar
- 1-2clove mincedgarlic
- salt and pepper
- Mix together mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk in olive oil slowly, allowing dressing to thicken.
- Add garlic and mix well.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Mix all greens and salad leaves in salad bowl.
- Add onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and dressing, and toss well.
- Place on individual plates.
- Brush goat cheese with olive oil and place under broiler (on sprayed cookie sheet) for a few minutes, until cheese bubbles and turns slightly golden in color.
- Place goat cheese slices on top of individual salads, and serve while warm.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »