- 6cupsfresh lemon juice
- 6cups choppedfresh mint
- 4cupssugar(can substitute Splenda)
- 1/4gallonvodka(9-10 c)
- 2litersclub soda
- Add all ingredients, except soda, and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Try to kindof crush the mint with a wooden spoon to release its flavors.
- Strain (you don’t have to do this).
- Add soda and serve over ice.
- (note: you don’t want your soda to go flat, so you might want to top off each glass with a good splash of soda rather than mixing it with the entire mix) (depends on how fast you will drink this).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »