- 1lbboneless pork loin, cut into strips
- 1/4cupsoy sauce
- 3/4tablespoonsesame oil
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1inchginger, peeled and minced
- 1cupcooked rice or cookedjasmine rice(I prefer jasmine)
- 3tablespoonsorange marmalade
- 3tablespoonsrice vinegar
- lettuceor butter lettuce or red leaf lettuce, washed(I prefer butter or red leaf)
- Place meat strips in plastic zipper bag.
- In food processor, blend soy sauce, honey, pepper, scallions, 3/4 tbsp sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
- Pour into bag and marinate meat for several hours.
- Take meat out of bag, reserving marinade.
- Stir fry meat until done.
- Take meat out of pan and cover.
- In pan, pour in rest of the marinade and the marmalade and vinegar.
- Boil over high heat for 1 minute.
- Layer rice, meat, and sauce on lettuce leaf.
- Wrap and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »