- 2mediumtomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3cupspickled mustard greens
- 1/2lbpork chops, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1tablespooncanola oil
- 1tablespoonchili sauce
- Squeeze salt water out of the pickled greens.
- Wash pork chops carefully.
- You might want to boil them once to get rid of the smell of marrow.
- Heat oil in a big pot over high heat.
- Saute tomatoes for about 3 minutes, add pickled greens, then the pork chops.
- Add salt, pepper and hot sauce to your taste.
- The pickled mustard greens is salty and sour, so go easy on the salt a bit.
- Stir everything around for 4-5 minutes.
- Add water, cover and let it simmer.
- Normally I leave the pot simmering for about an hour or more, since I like the chops well done.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »