- 4largeeggs, beaten
- 1/2-3/4cupmung bean noodles, soaked in warm water
- 1/2cup mincechickens
- 1cupbroccoli or spinach, chopped(use any vegetables you like)
- 2stalksscallions, chopped
- 1tablespoonfish sauce
- black pepper
- Put everything into a bowl , or a deep dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Steam in a steamer for about 30 minutes or more, depending on how deep the dish is, check when you push at the top, the egg mixture is firm.
- In my house, we put the mixture in a medium size rim bowl, and then put the bowl into the rice cooker when we’re cooking rice.
- When the rice is done, the egg is done as well.
- We serve with rice, but you can eat this on its own.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »