- 8ouncescream cheese, softened
- 1packageItalian salad dressing mix
- 1cup freshcauliflower florets
- 1cupfresh carrots, baby or chunks
- 1cupfresh broccoli florets
- 1/2cupgreen peppers, chunks
- 1/2cuponions, chunks
- 66-inch flour tortillas
- Mix softened cream cheese and dressing mix until well blended.
- Finely chop all vegetables (in a food processor if available).
- You don’t want any big chunks, but you also don’t want puree.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/6th of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/6th of the veggies.
- Roll up tightly and wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Remove wrap and slice in 1 inch pieces, skewering with a toothpick if needed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »