- 1 (16 ounce)packagefrozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce)cancondensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce)container spreadablecream cheese with vegetables(I usually use herb & garlic)
- 1/2-1cupseasoned croutons(I buy Frenches Onion Toppers and use those instead)
- Prepare the veggies according to package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Stir in soup and cream cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 1 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with croutons (or onion toppers).
- Bake, uncovered at 375 f for 25 mins or until bubbly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »