- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 2largegreen peppersor orange peppersor red peppersor yellow peppers
- 6ouncesportabella mushrooms
- 16ounces loaffocaccia bread
- 1/4cupdijon-style mustard
- 6ounces shreddedcheddar cheese
- Slice bread in half lengthwise.
- Slice peppers into 1/8 inch slices.
- Slice onion and mushrooms.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add peppers and onions, cooking till they begin to soften.
- Add mushrooms and cook till mushrooms are softened.
- Spread mustard on each half of bread.
- Top one half with mushroom mixture, sprinkle with cheese.
- Place the other half of the bread on top the half with the mushroom mixture.
- Cut into 8 slices.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »