- 2tablespoonsbutteror margarine
- 2cupssliced mushrooms
- 2cups choppedzucchini
- 1cup choppedyellow onions
- 1/2cup choppedgreen bell peppers
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley
- 2cupscottage cheese
- 2cups gratedmonterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry or2 (6ounce)bagsfresh spinach, cooked,drained,and chopped
- 1/4teaspoondried dill
- 1/2teaspoonsalt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- gratedparmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the mushrooms, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and parsley.
- Saute/stir for 5 minutes or until veggies are slightly tender.
- Lightly coat a 10-inch quiche pan or deep dish pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, cottage cheese, MJ cheese, spinach, dill, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture over vegetables.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 40 minutes or until firm and bubbly.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »