- 1 (8 ounce)containerlight sour cream
- 1teaspoonfines herbes
- 1/2teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1mediumbaking potato
- 2carrots, peeled
- 1onion, minced
- 2largeeggs, beaten
- 1/2cupall-purpose flour
- 2tablespoonsvegetable oil, divided(as needed)
- In a small bowl, mix together the first 3 ingredients; chill for 2-4 hours.
- Peel the potato; grate the potato, zucchini, and carrots (my food processor works well for this step).
- Press grated vegetables between paper towels to drain as much moisture as possible.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the grated vegetables, onion, eggs, flour, salt, and pepper.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter per pancake into skillet.
- Cook each pancake approximately 4 minutes on each side; add more oil to skillet as needed.
- Drain pancakes on paper towels.
- Serve with sour cream mixture.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »