- 1 (16 ounce)bagfrozen mixed vegetables(brocoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 1 (8 ounce)cancream of mushroom soup
- 1cupmayonnaiseor sour cream
- 1smallonion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce)bag of gratedcheese, of your choice(I use mild cheddar)
- 1packageRitz crackers, crushed(1 sleeve)
- 1/4cupbutteror margarine
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook vegetables according to package instructions, but not completely done.
- In separate bowl mix soup and mayonaise together and set aside.
- Add to a buttered casserole dish, 1 layer of vegetables, 1/2 onions, 1/2 soup mix and 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese on top.
- Top off with crushed Ritz crackers and dot with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »