- 1 (18 1/2 ounce)boxspice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce)canpumpkin puree
- 1/2teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoonground ginger
- 1cupconfectioners’ sugar
- 1/2tablespoonvanilla extract
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin puree, and seasonings until well blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, flattening slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove to a baking rack to finish cooling.
- Combine Icing ingredients, and drizzle over the top of the cooled cookies.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »