- 5 extra-large very ripe softavocados or10regular size very ripe softavocados
- 1/2cup finely diced romatomatoes
- 1/4cup finely choppedcilantro
- 1/8cup finely dicedwhite onions
- 4 finely chopped freshjalapeno peppers
- 2 freshlimes
- salt, to taste
- Peel all of the avacodos, cut them in half, and remove the large seed in each one.
- Place them all in a large bowl and mash with fork or potato masher until creamy (there will still be some small chunks).
- Add all of the tomato, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cut each lime in half and squeeze all of their juices into the mixture.
- Stir well.
- Taste, and then ad salt to suit your taste.
- Remember, this is usually eaten on salty tortilla chips, so do not over do the salting!
- Will keep for about one week when tightly covered and kept in the refrigerator.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »