- 30largeshrimp(cooked & defrosted)
- 8ouncescream cheese
- 1/4-1/2cup choppedscallions
- 30slicesbacon(thin is better)
- 1cupcheddar cheese(or your fav will work)
- 1/2teaspoonseason salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Half and seed jalapenos.
- In bowl, mix cheeses, salt, and scallions.
- Scoop into each jalapeno half.
- Press a shrimp into middle of each.
- Wrap each with slice of bacon.
- Bake on broiler pan (lets excess fat drain off to get crisp all around) until bacon is desired crispness (I like mine well-done and crispy which take about 45 minutes).
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »