- 3/4lbItalian sausage
- 1 (28 ounce)jarspaghetti sauce with mushrooms(we use Prego)
- 1 (19 ounce)cancannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2teaspoondried thyme
- 1 1/2cups shreddedmozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce)packagerefrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Brown sausage in a skilled, stirring to separate meat.
- Rinse and drain the grease off of the sausage.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, beans and thyme to the sausage in the skillet.
- Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the mozarella cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a medium size, round oven proof skillet or pie dish.
- Unroll the crescent dough; divide into triangles.
- Arrange in a spiral with points of dough towards the center, covering the sausage mixture completely.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »