- 3cupscooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 2cups dicedcantaloupes
- 1 1/2cupscooked turkey, cubed
- 1/4cup tightly packedmint leaves
- 1/4cup tightly packedparsley
- 1clovegarlic, halved
- 8ouncesplain nonfat yogurt
- lettuce leaves
- fresh fruit(to garnish)(optional)
- Combine rice, cantaloupe and turkey in large bowl.
- Finely chop mint, parsley and garlic in food processor.
- Add yogurt and blend.
- Add to rice mixture; toss lightly.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »