- 3/4lbturkey pastrami, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8ouncesrotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 ounce)canartichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters
- 1cupcarrots, chopped
- 1/2cup choppedonions
- 1/2cup choppedcelery
- 1 (4 ounce)canblack olives, drained and sliced
- 3tablespoonsolive oil
- 3tablespoonswhite wine vinegar
- 1 1/2teaspoonsgarlic, minced
- In large bowl, combine pastrami, rotini, artichoke, carrots, onion, celery and olives.
- In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss together with pastrami mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »