- 6cupsdry bread cubes(unseasoned stuffing bread can be used)
- 2 1/2cups dicedcooked turkey
- 2 1/2cups shreddedswiss cheese
- 1teaspoondry onion
- 4eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2cupsmilk
- 1/8teaspoonpoultry seasoning
- Place 3 cups bread cubes in bottom of greased 12-cup bundt pan.
- Place turkey evenly over bread, then spread swiss cheese over turkey layer.
- Sprinkle with dry oinions and top with remaining 3 cups bread cubes.
- Combine beaten eggs with milk and seasonings; pour over mixture in pan.
- Place bundt pan in a pan of water and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from water pan and bake an additional ten minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool ten minutes.
- With plastic spatula lift turkey mixture away from edges of pan and remove.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or veggie of choice in center of ring.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »