- 1cupmayonnaiseor salad dressing
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1tablespoonlemon juiceor vinegar
- 1tablespoondried tarragon
- 1tablespoondijon-style mustard
- 1teaspoonsugar(1 to 2 teaspoons, to taste)
- 2 (12 ounce)canstuna in water, drained(or albacore)
- 2cupsfrozen green peas, no need to thaw
- 1lbshell pasta, cooked to al dente, drained and cooled
- 1/4teaspoonsalt(to taste)
- 1/8teaspoonpepper(to taste)
- Whisk together the first six (dressing) ingredients.
- Fold in the tuna and peas.
- Toss in the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill at least two hours before serving.
- The pasta will absorb the dressing, the flavors will blend and the dried tarragon flavor will really blossom.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »