- 1 (9 ounce)packagefrozen peas, cooked,drained,cooled
- 16largeshell macaroni, for stuffing
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce)canalbacore tuna, drained,flaked
- 1/2cup choppedcelery
- 2tablespoonssweet pickle relish
- 1tablespoon choppedgreen onions
- 2eggs, hard boiled,chopped
- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1teaspoonlemon juice
- 1/2teaspoondill weed
- Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain.
- Set aside in bowl of cold water.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Add peas; toss gently.
- Drain water off of pasta.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup tuna mixture into each macaroni shell.
- Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »