- 1 (6 1/2 ounce)cantuna in vegetable oil
- 1/3cup finely choppedcelery
- 1/2teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoonfresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon mincedonions
- DRAIN TUNA.Combine tuna, celery and onion.
- Blend together mayonnaise, lemon juice,.
- and worcestershire sauce; add to tuna mixture.
- Toss lightly.
- Yield: 16 canapes.
- I just made this because of the concern that it was too “liquidy” according to the reviewer, and it was perfect. I just added “drain well”, because my only conclusion is that she didn’t drain it.I just used water packed, and i think the “oil” probably gives it a bit more flavor.I would also suggest letting it set for a few hours so the flavors meld.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »