- 1cupcanned tuna, drained
- 2mediumpotatoes, washed,peeled and coarsely grated
- 1carrot, washed,peeled and grated
- 4spring onions, washed and finely chopped
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 1tablespoonfresh parsley, washed
- 2sliceswhite bread, crumbled
- black pepper, to taste
- oil, as desired
For the flavored mayo
- 2clovesgarlic, crushed
- 3tablespoons finely dicedred bell peppersor yellow bell peppersor green bell peppers
- Combine everything except the oil in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Divide the mixture equally.
- Shape into cutlets.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan.
- Carefully, put the prepared cutlets into the pan.
- Cook, on either side, until both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Remove carefully, drain on clean paper towels.
- Now, prepare the flavoured mayonnaise.
- For this, combine all the ingredients under”For flavoured mayo” together in a bowl.
- Pour the flavoured mayo over the cutlets.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »