- 3oranges, sliced into thin rounds
- 2lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 1lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1fresh peach, washed,pitted,and cut into thin slices
- 2cupsfresh raspberries
- 1smallpineapple, trim,cored,peeled,and sliced
- 1bottle bonny doon raspberryframboise eau-de-vie
- 2 (750 ml)bottles terra blanca melbecwineor similar fruitydry red wine
- 3fluid ouncesCointreau liqueur
- 3fluid ouncesGrand Marnier
- 2cupsfresh orange juice
- 2cupspineapple juice
- unsweetenedsparkling water
- ice cubes
- mint sprigs
- In a large pitcher add the fresh fruit and Bonny Doon Framboise.
- Put a lid on the jar and shake it around to coat the fruit.
- Add the wine, rum, Cointeau, Grand Marnier, orange juice, and pineapple juice.
- Stir to combine and store covered for at least two to three days to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve the Sangria over ice in large wine glasses.
- Fill serving glass half full with ice.
- Add enough sangria mixture to fill about 3/4 full.
- Add a few slices of the marinated fruit along with some fresh berries.
- Top with either club soda, 7-up, or sparkling water (depending on your preference).
- Garnish each glass with a mint sprig and serve over and over and over.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »