Salad Pastas and Vegetables
- 8ounces cooked multi-coloredcheese tortellini
- 2cupsdry bow tie pasta, which has been cooked
- 1cup slicedblack olives
- 1cup choppedpepperonior salami
- 1cup crumbledfeta cheese
- 1cup shreddedcheddar cheese
- 1/2cup choppedgreen peppers
- 1cup choppedfresh tomatoes
Dressing and Spices
- 2cups your favoriteItalian dressing
- 2tablespoons your favoritesalad seasoning(I use Salad Supreme Seasoning)
- Drain the precooked Tortellini and Bow Tie Pasta in a large colander.
- Rinse both pastas under cold water until completely cooled.
- Drain completely and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the Salad Pastas and Vegetables.
- Add the Dressing and Spices and toss everything well.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
- This salad develops more flavor the longer it refrigerates so it can be made the night before if desired.
- Lightly toss just prior to serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »